All the documents in the Application Package are placed below so that you can review them prior to going to the sign online form.
As you prepare to move through the funding process, realize that proper documentation is required by all lending institutions. Below is the list of the required documents.
Please have them ready when completing the application.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL FUNDING
FOR PERSONAL FUNDING "ONLY" FILLOUT THE FEE AGREEMENT AND THE "PERSONAL PROFILE" "NOT" THE "FULL APPLICATION FOR BUSINESS OWNERS"
*Important* When taking pictures of documents please lay the item onto a white background and make sure all 4 corners are in the image. Also make sure all text is legible and no shadows are visible.
When scanning, a PDF is the best format.
It is usually best to download bank statements and utility bills from the providers website.
GENERAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CORPORATE AND PERSONAL FUNDING
- Driver’s License (color front and back)
- Social Security Card (color front and back)
- Voided Check to provide to lender so they can wire funds to your account
- Utility bill (less than 30 days old)
REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESS FUNDING
All the above are all required plus documents below
- Articles of Incorporation or Operational Agreement if you’re an LLC- active secretary of state registration
- 6 months of bank statements – all pages
- Voided Check from Business Bank Account.
Funding generally will be accomplished within 10 business days
- Clients must be available to speak with institutions as well as funder as needed throughout the process
-client must remit payment for fees upon successful closings and deposits by the funding institutions within 48 hours of receiving funds
- Instructions to disburse fees will be given
- Opportunities are available for each client to supplement the debt servicing of all loans to generate passive income "total profit" long-term